Technology Assessment Reports are designed to highlight key business areas where customer needs, technological change and commercial pressures are creating new business opportunities. They are phrased for a readership of STM publishers, healthcare content and software providers, healthcare IT vendors and specialist investment advisors. Each report is about 20 pages in length backed by transcripts from around half a dozen leading spokespeople from the field.
The main sections of the report contain:
- Position statement outlining the importance and relevance of the field.
- A market map and taxonomy describing the component segments.
- A detailed competitive analysis of the top vendors in each of the main market segments.
- Identification of smaller “niche players” within each market segment that would be good candidates for acquisition.
- An analysis of government and regulatory initiatives that may impact on product development, customer need or industry spending.
- Industry case studies and examples of best practices.
- Identification of technologies that directly impact the future shape of the market place.
- Future trends prediction.
A presentation made at the Spring 2011 meeting of the STM Association in Washington, DC.
The following reports were published and marketed by Outsell.
- 2010 Final Market Size and Share Report, published on August 23, 2011
- Adding Value to STM Content – Drug Information, published on July 12, 2011
- Market Trends and Changing Patterns of Usage, published on July 11, 2011
- Trends in Industrial Information Use – Opportunities for STM Publishers and Information Providers, published on January 24, 2011
- 2010 Market Forecast and Trends Report, published on October 21, 2010
- STM Society Publishers Demonstrate Resilience in the Face of the Recession, published on October 13, 2010
- 2009 Final Market Size and Share Report, published on July 28, 2010
- Growth Trends in the Market for Clinical Decision Support Tools, published on June 9, 2010
- How Changes in Pharmaceutical Marketing Affect STM Publishers, published on March 24, 2010
For prices and publication dates of future reports – email@example.com.